The Business Foundations program is completely customizable for the organization’s goals and needs. Suggested content ranges from leadership and management to finance and process improvement skills. Walton College Executive Education offers a wide range of topics and courses taught by expert faculty and practitioners.
- Business Strategy
- Process Improvement Foundations and Tools
- Change Management
- Data-driven decision making
- Targeted organizational skills
- Foundations of financial statement analysis
- End-to-end supply chain management
- Best practices in operational buying
- Emerging trends and technology
- Business communication and leadership
- Essence of strategic leadership
Business Foundations is an executive education program that provides a foundation in current business practices through interactive class sessions, case studies, and problem-solving exercises. Classes are taught by Walton College faculty and industry experts with real-life experience, making it ideal for professionals who want to broaden their business acumen to immediately enhance decision-making, leadership and management potential. We focus on the latest trends and best practices in strategy, marketing, finance and human resources. This knowledge provides a clear advantage in today’s ever-evolving economy.
Over the course of the Business Foundations program, participants gain knowledge, update their skills and broaden their perspectives. They return to their organization, ready to apply knowledge and tools and are leading their teams more effectively.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Increased comprehensive understanding of innovative business concepts
- Learn to motivate individuals and build successful teams
- Application of leadership tools to achieve ambitious business goals
- Adapt creative concepts and exposure to digital trends
- Achieve financial objectives through financial management tools
- Learn to organize, analyze and interpret vast sources of information
- Develop a mindset to think critically and act strategically
- Increased confidence to discuss concepts and communicate with high-level executives
- A Business Foundations certificate that attests to your commitment to ongoing professional development
BENEFITS FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- Broaden business acumen, enhance decision-making, build front-line management skills and invest in the organizations leadership potential
- Equip organization leaders with the latest trends and best practices in strategy, marketing, finance and human resources to succeed in todays ever-evolving world
- Build and lead a team that will implement strategies that will influence within and outside the organization
- Ensure communications are clear, consistent, actionable and lead to tangible outcomes
- Recognize the stages of process improvement and identify the problems to develop strategies that lead to effective and efficient solutions
- Develop data-driven decision-making skills to enhance strategic and tactical decisions
- Manage change within the organization by developing change agents within the organization in order to implement strategies to move the organization forward
- Ensure the financial health of the organization with leaders and managers understanding key financial terminology and the structure of financial statements
- Better steward the organizations’ funds with best practices for sourcing and procurement
More Programs for Organizations
Walton College Executive Education creates customized programs to transform organizations and deliver results.
Partner with Walton Executive Education to create an educational experience that reflects on your organizational strategy and corporate culture, and delivers.
We begin by collaborating with our clients to understand their organizations, challenges and opportunities to design a program that creates an optimal learning environment for the team.
Custom Online Programs
Our online programs bring the best of executive education to your organization wherever they are located.