Conference: Trends in Supply Chain Management
Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 | 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Donald W. Reynolds Center for Enterprise Development
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville Campus
Conference Fee: $500
The 2018 Trends in Supply Chain Management conference at the University of Arkansas explores many of the forces affecting today's supply chains. Speakers and panelists will speak to how logistics and supply chains are being disrupted right now and what you need to know to be ready for the future.
- Disruption in the automotive industry
- Disruptive force of artificial intelligence
- Future of commerce
- Creating a culture of innovation
Confirmed speakers and panelists include:
- Stephan Keese, Senior Partner, Roland Berger
- Greg Smith, Executive Vice President Supply Chain, Walmart US
- Shelley Simpson, Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer, President – Highway Services, J.B. Hunt Transport
- Craig Harper, Executive Vice President, Chief Operations Officer, J.B. Hunt Transport
- Tim Madigan, Vice President of eCommerce, Tyson Foods
- Avery Vise, Vice President, Trucking Research, Freight Transportation Research Associates, Inc.
- Rick Webb, Cofounder and Director, Grit Studios
- Jeremy Verba, VP Office/GM-Vudu, Walmart
- Greg Kessman, President, SupplyPike
Conference fee includes: breakfast, lunch, snacks, beverages and parking fees.
More information to come.
For More Information:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCall: Blythe Eggleston at (479) 575-5871