The Walton College partners with Milestone Leadership to create an immersive six-month program providing industry leaders with skills, experiences and connections that create a lasting personal, professional and industry impact.
- Develop meaningful relationships
- Receive honest, constructive and developmental feedback
- Become a truly impactful and inspiring leader
- Build a diverse, local industry network
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Create strategic partnerships to deliver results
- Influence the internal organization on a larger stage
- Navigate a cross-functional organization
- Manage stress to sustain high performance
- Use data and the analytical process to drive decisions.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM COMPONENTS?
- Small-group, peer-to-peer format – cohort consists of up to fifteen participants across the banking and finance industries who learn, grow and develop relationships throughout the program
- Unique access to great leaders – participants converse with successful industry leaders who share their leadership journeys
- Personalized coaching and development – participants receive up to four hours of one-on-one executive coaching and will develop an individual development plan
- Intensive residential experience – participants will come together for a unique three-day-and-a-half day deep dive into personal leadership challenges and opportunities
See what The Inaugural Leadership Circle for Healthcare is all about.
Nominations for the Fall 2020 Cohort are currently being accepted.
Please contact Debbie Davis for additional information.