Walton College Executive Education partners with Milestone Leadership to create an immersive six-month program providing industry leaders with skills, experiences and connections that create a lasting personal, professional and industry impact.
– Develop meaningful relationships
– Receive honest, constructive and developmental feedback
– Become a truly impactful and inspiring leader
– Build a diverse, local industry network
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
– Create strategic partnerships to deliver results
– Influence the internal organization on a larger stage
– Navigate a cross-functional organization
– Manage stress to sustain high performance
– Use data and the analytical process to drive decisions.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM COMPONENTS?
– Small-group, peer-to-peer format. The cohort consists of up to fifteen participants across the banking and finance industries who learn, grow and develop relationships throughout the program.
– Unique access to great leaders. Participants converse with successful industry leaders who share their leadership journeys.
– Personalized coaching and development. Participants receive up to four hours of one-on-one executive coaching and develop an individual development plan.
– Intensive residential experience. Participants come together for a unique three-and-a-half-day deep dive into personal leadership challenges and opportunities.
See what the Leadership Circle for Healthcare is all about.