The Walton College partners with Milestone Leadership to create an immersive six-month program providing industry leaders with skills, experiences and connections that create a lasting personal, professional and industry impact.
- Develop meaningful relationships
- Receive honest, constructive and developmental feedback
- Become a truly impactful and inspiring leader
- Build a diverse, local industry network
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Create strategic partnerships to deliver results
- Influence the internal organization on a larger stage
- Navigate a cross-functional organization
- Manage stress to sustain high performance
- Use data and the analytical process to drive decisions.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAM COMPONENTS?
- Small-group, peer-to-peer format – cohort consists of up to fifteen participants across the banking and finance industries who learn, grow and develop relationships throughout the program
- Unique access to great leaders – participants converse with successful industry leaders who share their leadership journeys
- Personalized coaching and development – participants receive up to four hours of one-on-one executive coaching and will develop an individual development plan
- Intensive residential experience – participants will come together for a unique three-day-and-a-half day deep dive into personal leadership challenges and opportunities
See what The Inaugural Leadership Circle for Banking and Finance is all about.