The programs in Executive Education are designed to provide today's professional with innovative experiences to enhance abilities in facing a demanding, ever-changing workplace. Distinguished faculty and seasoned-practitioners deliver programs designed to increase the performance of both individuals and organizations. Whether it is an on-site delivered program, a web-enhanced program, or a program delivered using our state-of-the-art facilities, Executive Education brings business professionals educational experiences that impact their future.
Executive Education†programs contribute to the University of Arkansasí mission of being nationally competitive through these objectives:
- Building and enhancing cross-campus relationships through participation and faculty involvement
- Developing internal and external synergistic relationships with the organizations served by our programs and the Sam M. Walton College of Business.
- Creating and facilitating custom programs for nationally and internationally recognized industry leaders.
Vision and Commitment to Service
Our Center†is committed to providing prompt, professional, and remarkable service. We will strive to exceed expectations by:
- Achieving excellence in our customer needs through high levels of awareness, responsiveness, accuracy, and respect
- Upholding the highest level of integrity, sincerity, and reliability
- Working as a unified team to deliver programs, products, and services at the highest standards
- Developing, assessing, and improving innovative programming.